Advantages of Citizenship
- Right to travel visa-free or visa-on arrival to 157 countries including the UK & Ireland, the European Schengen Area, the UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- Citizens benefit from no personal income, inheritance or wealth tax.
- Citizenship for spouses and children under 30, unmarried siblings aged 18 an over, plus parents and grandparents of the main applicant.
- No minimum stay requirement.
- No restrictions on dual nationality.
- Membership to the Commonwealth, affording certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries.
- Citizenship by descent, benefitting future generations.
About St. Kitts and Nevis
- Language: English
- Population: 53,192
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- A two-island nation, St. Kitts and Nevis is the smallest country in the Caribbean. A sovereign state which is part of the British Commonwealth and CARICOM.
- A stunning country, with a dormant volcano, lush rainforests, and idyllic beaches.
- Warm climate with average temperatures in winter 25˚C and summer 28˚C.
- Well connected to North America, Canada, and Europe (2-hour direct flight to Miami).
Choose One of Three Investment Options
Non-refundable Donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund
- USD 150,000 for a single applicant.
- USD 25,000 applies for a spouse
- USD 20,000 for each sibling
- USD 10,000 for any other qualifying dependent
Non-refundable Donation to the Alternative Investment Option
- USD 175,000 for a single applicant or family of up to four members
- USD 20,000 for each additional sibling.
- USD 10,000 for each additional qualifying dependant
Real Estate Investment
- A minimum investment of USD 200,000 from an approved designated area under shared ownership. The real estate can be sold after seven years;
- USD 400,000 real estate investment which can then be resold after five years.
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Investment Programme is a well-reputed and trusted programme, having been established in 1984.
The Programme is governed by the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Act, No. 14 2015 and supporting Regulations. The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is responsible for processing applications.
- The Process of applying for citizenship can take just 3 months. Gaining citizenship through investment will give you the freedom to travel visa-free and no longer be reliant on one passport.
- For those who need their application dealt with urgently there is an accelerated process which can take up to 60 days.
- Ability to add dependants after citizenship has been granted to the main application. This includes children under 31, unmarried dependant siblings under the age of 31, and grandparents over the age of 55.
STAGE 1: Contact Acumum
STAGE 2: Initial compliance background checks by Acumum.
STAGE 3: Acumum will assist with collation of documentation and you will be guided through what documents are necessary.
STAGE 4: Documents and compliance checks will be undertaken by the CIU.
STAGE 5: CIU requests all administrative fees to be settled and completion of the investment option selected.
STAGE 6: Application approved.