Advantages of Citizenship
- Right to travel visa-free or visa-on-arrival to 144 countries including the U.K. & Ireland, the European Schengen Area, the UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, China and more
- USA – possibility to receive E2 visa
- Citizens benefit from no personal income, corporate, or inheritance tax
- No minimum residency required to obtain citizenship
- No restrictions on dual nationality
- Citizenship transferable to new spouses and future generations
- Language: English
- Population: 113,000
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- A tropical paradise made up of Grenada and two small islands
- Warm climate with average temperatures in winter 25˚C and summer 27˚C.
- Well connected to North America, Canada, and Europe (with direct flights from New York and Miami.)
Choose One of Two Investment Options
Non-refundable Donation to the National Transformation Fund
- USD 150,000 for a single applicant
- USD 200,000 for a family of four
- USD 25,000 for each family member thereafter excluding siblings, parents, and grandparents – excluding qualifying siblings and dependent parents aged 55 and under
- USD 50,000 for each qualifying parent or grandparent
- USD 75,000 for each qualifying sibling
Real Estate Investment
- A minimum investment of USD 220,000 in an approved designated area to be held for 5 years and can only be resold to another citizenship by investment applicant
- USD 50,000 non-refundable donation for the main applicant and up to three dependants and USD 25,000 for every additional dependant
Application may include:
- Children under 30 years old
- Under 18 siblings or unmarried siblings over 18
- Parents and grandparents of any age
Not Eligible if:
- Has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty for the same or similar offence in Grenada is in excess of six months imprisonment (unless he or she received a free pardon);
- Is the subject of a criminal investigation;
- Is considered to be a potential national security risk to Grenada or to any other country;
- Is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Grenada; or
- Has been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
STAGE 1: Initial compliance background checks by Acumum.
STAGE 2: Acumum will assist with collating the documents and you will be guided through what documents are necessary.
STAGE 3: Documents and compliance checks will be undertaken by the Government and due-diligence fees must be settled.
STAGE 4: Approval of the application.
STAGE 5: Complete the payment for the selected investment option.
STAGE 6: Upon completion of the investment the passport will be received.