Excellence in Knowledge
Superb Client Service Skills
Contribution to the Community
These are Acumum’s core values:
- Excellence in Knowledge
We take pride in our knowledge, both academically, as evidenced in past employment, as well as extra – curricular activities We look for rounded, personable individuals – common sense as well as intelligence.
- Superb Client Service Skills
Our clients are the main reason for our existence. We acknowledge this by providing them with an unparalleled standard of service. A professional manner, efficiency and approachablity are necessary attributes for everybody, in every position, who may wish to join us.
- Contribution to the Community
All members of Acumum are expected to ‘give back’ to their community; whether it be via charitable or pro-bono work.
Added to which, the Acumum Legal Group is:
- A true meritocracy – rewarding individuals in accordance with their contribution to the Group
- An equal opportunities employer – we do not tolerate any form of discrimination
- Flexible – we believe in modern methods of working and, business permitting, telecommuting & flexitime. This way of working not only benefits our international clients, but allows for employees with children or other commitments to return to or stay in the work force.
We reward individuals who meet our stringent standards and ethos of hard work. By joining Acumum you can be assured of support, training and true career progression. We believe in long term relationships with both clients, partners and associates.
If you believe that you meet and exceed our requirements, please do send us your resume with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to have a preliminary discussion with us, please feel free to contact Geraldine Noel, Managing Partner: email@example.com.
All recruitment applications and discussions will be held in the strictest of confidences